The easy way to make an islamic concensus among all masaliks
Submitted by on Tue, 28/10/2008 - 21:56
Dear Brother / Sister,
Let’s have a look at unity and solidarity in the world.
If human’s body only made up eye which is the organ of sight. We could not taste the real life properly. So, instead of one organ, Allah Almighty created different organs such as foot, hand, head, nose, mouth, etc… and what we call life is appeared miraculously. But if the organ of sight says to other organs: “Come and act as what I do.” Such a statement is both harmful and impossible. Therefore what is the most appropriate statement for the all organs to say is “Our purpose should be one. We all should serve to maintain our body in accordance with our ability.”
Also, different professions of society must be regarded as the different department of an army like the ground, naval and air forces.
The differences of Islamic communities, tarikahs and schools may be considered like this as well. They are all like the parts of a body. But they should have the same goal; “To serve people for the sake of Allah”. The differentness of the names is not important if the aim is same.
In this case, one of the most important points is not to run down one another. For example if you ask someone; who is the perfect mother in the world? “Doubtlessly my mother” he says. He is right with that answer in his opinion. But this answer never means that there aren’t any other perfect mothers in the world.
Similarly, when a question like “which path or temperament is the truest?” is asked you. You have right to say that your path or temperament is the truest. And other groups have right to think that their path or temperament is the truest, either. But no one has right to say: “Only my path is true or my path is the only beautiful one.” If this rule of conduct is understood, the divisions and enmities among groups end up.
Questions on Islam
- Why do we follow a madhhab?
- Gleams: Flowers from the Seeds of Reality. A short ‘Mathnawi’ and collection on the subject of belief for the Risale-i Nur students.
- Do we need to follow sects (madhabs)? Why? Are there any hadith or verse about this in Quran?
- Can you give an example of a practice in four Madhabs which can be like water explained below in the description?
- How can man straighten his feelings? How can we attain stability in practicing our religion?
- Is organ transplantation Halal? What does Islam say about organ donation? Is it permissible to receive or donate an organ from or to a Non-Muslim?
- Organ Transplantation
- Could you please define the characteristics of the interpretation methodology of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)? What are the characteristics, content and activities on the subject of interpretation of His ummah (Community of Muslim Believers)?
- Ninth Truth: The indication of deeds as "killing" and "resurrecting" which are seen in the world of living beings and especially in the seasons of winter and spring and the names the Giver of life and the Giver of death to the hereafter.
- How to interpret the verse “You cannot will (to do so) unless God wills”