In the 66th verse of the chapter of an-Nahl in the Qur’an, it is expressed that the milk poured out between excretions and blood. Will you explain this verse?
Submitted by on Sat, 10/03/2012 - 11:02
Dear Brother / Sister,
“And verily in cattle (too) will ye find an instructive Sign. From what is within their bodies, between excretions and blood, We produce for your drink, milk, pure and agreeable to those who drink it.” (an-Nahl, 16/66)
Another example and proof for God’s existence and oneness is animals. God Almighty produces the milk which is pure and a total nutriment that we drink, between excretions and blood of animals.
It is also a scientifically known fact that the food that a living thing eats is digested in stomach and bowels. The excretion remains in the bowels; the blood that arises is absorbed by glands and sent to the blood vessels. The first purification is completed in this way.
After that, some portion of the blood that comes from the milk glands becomes nourishment for the cells of these glands and the remaining part becomes milk at the breasts which are in the form of taps.
Modern science says that for the food which is eaten by animals to become milk, the food is digested in the stomach and after that it is separated from excretion, and then from the blood, becoming milk.
With the expression “min bayni farsin wa damin” (between excretions and blood) in the Quran, it is stated that after the food is purified between excretions and blood, it is transformed into milk in the breasts.
“It is interesting that blood is mentioned in the formation of milk. Blood circulates through the body and carries necessary nutrients and oxygen to tissues and organs. Thus, blood plays an important role in the production of milk through nutrients. It is seen that the Quran, which mentioned the role of blood in the vital activity of the body and the formation of milk fourteen centuries ago, cannot be the word of a human being because there was not a school that had and taught information like that which formed the fundamentals of science at that time.” (see Celal Yıldırım, İlmin Işığında Asrın Kur’an Tefsiri, Anadolu Yayınları: 7/3346
It was impossible for the Messenger of Allah, who conveyed that information through the Quran 14 centuries ago, to know it on his own. It was Allah who taught it to him through the Quran.
Questions on Islam
- Is it possible to see signs related to the existence of Allah by looking at the universe?
- How can we tell unbelievers about Allah’s existence?
- How were diseases cured during the era of the Prophet and the companions? Will you give information about preventive medicine?
- Question 20: The following is stated in verses 6 and 7 of the chapter of at-Tariq in the Quran: He is created from a drop emitted- proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs. Evolutionists say that this verse is not scientific.
- The following is stated in verse 7 of the chapter of at-Tariq in the Quran: “He is created from a drop emitted- Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs:” Evolutionists say that the verse above is not scientific. What is the truth about it?
- What is necessary to do in order to stop using alcohol?
- DO NOT UNDERRATE ANIMALS
- Fifth Quality of Eloquence: The Qur'an shows Divine truths in simple and ordinary events and encourages meditation.
- Why has pork been rendered haram in the religion of Islam?
- Is it permissible to eat the meat of a lamb that drunk dog’s milk? What things should we pay attention to related to animal feeds?