Since the sphere of the licit is sufficient for all the pleasures, delights and joys of the spirit, heart and soul, do not approach the sphere of the illicit. For one pleasure within that sphere sometimes leads to a thousand pains. It will also cause the loss of the All-Merciful One's favors, which are true and lasting pleasures. (The Words)
- Third Stopping-Place: The point of views of the people of misguidance and the people of guidance on the worldly life.
- The Second Station of the Thirteenth Word: The grave, youth and some issues about prisoners and blood feud
- Third Remark: What does man gain and lose by using his feelings and abilities only for the life of the world? Transforming the pleasures of the world life into the duty of servitude.
- Isra and the Miracle of Miraj (Ascension)
- Second Principle: The reality of the Ascension.