Thus in the gathering that takes place every spring we see that in the course of five or six days more than three hundred thousand different kinds of animal and plant are first gathered together and then dispersed. The roots of all the trees and plants, as well as some animals, are revived and restored exactly as they were. The other animals are recreated in a form so similar as to be almost identical. The seeds which appear, in their outward form, to be so close to each other, nonetheless, in the course of six days or six weeks, become distinct and differentiated from each other, and then with extreme speed, ease and facility, are brought to life in the utmost order and equilibrium. Is it at all possible that for the One Who does all of this anything should be difficult; that He should be unable to create the heavens and the earth in six days; that He should be unable to resurrect men with a single blast? No, by no means is it possible! (The Words)
- The Twelfth Proof: The Proof of Giving Life
- Ninth Truth: The indication of deeds as "killing" and "resurrecting" which are seen in the world of living beings and especially in the seasons of winter and spring and the names the Giver of life and the Giver of death to the hereafter.
- The new video of "Belief in the Hereafter" is now available!
- Belief in the Hereafter # 12: The Proof of Giving Life
- If mountains are fixed, how can their erosion be explained?
- What are the Stages of Life in the Hereafter?
- 2. Belief in the Hereafter
- Tenth Truth: The indication of beings and incidents to wisdom, grace, mercy and justice that encompass everything and the indication of these truths along with the names the All-Wise, the Generous, the Just and the Merciful to the hereafter.
- About death
- Is Reproduction in Nature a Coincidence?