The following is reported from Hz. Ali (r.a.):
Educate your children in the following three things:
Love of your Prophet,
love of his Ahl al-Bayt,
and to read the Quran.
For, those who read the Quran will be together with prophets and saints under the shade of the Throne on the Day of Judgment, when there is no shade except the shade of the Throne.
Hadith - Jamiu's-Saghir - 311
- Are there hadiths about loving Ahl al-Bayt?
- Jafaris say when the Prophet (pbuh) was ill, he wanted some paper to dictate his will but that Hz. Umar prevented it. If it is true, why did Hz. Umar do something like that?
- The Extraordinary States of His Descendants (Sayyids and Sharifs) called Aal-i Muhammad that Came After His Death and Their Service to Islam prove His Prophethood.
- Prophet Sulayman [Solomon] (Peace be upon him)
- Thawban (r.a.)
- What does Ahl as-Sunnah mean and what are its properties?
- Will you give information about the Imams of the four madhhabs?
- Fatima (r.anha)
- Why is the phrase “house of Allah” used for the Kaaba? How can a place in the world be called “house of Allah”? Does Allah have a house?