O man! You have two ways before you. If you follow one of the ways, you will go to the lowest of the low part of the universe. If you follow the other day, you can ascend to the highest of the highest. (From Risale-i Nur Collection)
- Fourth Remark: The power that man gains with his weakness; the mystery in the fact that all living beings become a servant for man.
- Will you give information about man being superior to all creatures/created beings?
- Does the Lord of the Quran make plans (set traps)? How can we answer those who make these claims by using some verses as excuses?
- Prophet Sulayman [Solomon] (Peace be upon him)
- The Addendum to the Fifteenth Word is an answer to the delusion of Satan and his followers concerning the Qur'an.
- Gleams: Flowers from the Seeds of Reality. A short ‘Mathnawi’ and collection on the subject of belief for the Risale-i Nur students.
- The Eleventh Word: The meanings that prescribed prayers express. The aims of the creation of senses and faculties of man. The nine aims of human life.
- Some questions that can come to the mind about the miracle of Miraj (Ascension): Why is the great Ascension peculiar to Hz. Muhammad (pbuh)? A plane can go up to one or two kilometers with a lot of difficulties.
- Isra and the Miracle of Miraj (Ascension)
- Third Stopping-Place: The point of views of the people of misguidance and the people of guidance on the worldly life.