Who Must Pray?
Prayer is obligatory upon every sane Muslim who has reached the age of puberty. Only women having their menstrual period or post-childbirth bleeding do not perform it. Prepubescent children do not have to pray, but Gods Messenger, upon him be peace and blessings, advises us to tell them to pray when they reach the age of 7 in order to prepare their hearts for it.
- SALAT (PRAYER)-I
- Menstruation and Post-childbirth Bleeding
- TAHARA (Cleanliness or Purification)
- What are the sunna prayers (the prayers performed by our Prophet Muhammad-pbuh-, and performing of which are recommended but not obligatory)?
- Marriage and Family Life
- States Peculiar to Women (Menstruation- Puerperium- Excuse)
- What is Religion?
- What is the religion of Islam?
- SALAT (PRAYER)-II
- What are the acts that a Muslim should do before and during the prayer?