What is revelation?
Revelation is the knowledge and information that prophets find in their spirits (hearts) directly or indirectly.
Prophets receive the judgments and truths from Allah through revelation. All of the prophets received revelation from Allah.
There are many kinds and degrees of revelation:
The most common kind of revelation is the conveyance of the divine judgments to prophets through Gabriel, the angel of revelation. The Quran was sent down like that. Gabriel conveyed the revelation in different forms. He sometimes brought revelation as he was, that is, as an angel; he sometimes brought revelation disguised as a man. Sometimes, he came without being seen with the sound of a bell or bumble and placed the revelation into the heart of prophets.
Sometimes, Allah makes His prophets hear the commands and judgments directly. For instance, Moses received revelation directly from Allah in the Mount Sinai and Hazrat Prophet received revelation directly from Allah during the Ascension (Miraj).
- What is Revelation?
- Types (levels) of Revelation)
- How did the Prophet receive revelation? What was the state of the Prophet like in the face of the heaviness of revelation?
- Should I follow Qur'an or Hadiths? Are the Sunnah and Hadiths binding? To what extent are hadiths reliable?
- What are the causes that lead man to deception?
- Will you please give information about the bindingness of the Sunnah acting in accordance with it and understanding whether it is based on revelation or not?
- How the Qur'an was collected into "Mushaf" (Volume of collected sheets)?
- Can you give information about whether the Sunnah is binding, it should be accepted as a mode and it is based on revelation or not?
- Based on what do we believe in the existence of angels?
- Attributes necessary to be present in Prophets