What is revelation?
Revelation is the knowledge and information that prophets find in their spirits (hearts) directly or indirectly.
Prophets receive the judgments and truths from Allah through revelation. All of the prophets received revelation from Allah.
There are many kinds and degrees of revelation:
The most common kind of revelation is the conveyance of the divine judgments to prophets through Gabriel, the angel of revelation. The Quran was sent down like that. Gabriel conveyed the revelation in different forms. He sometimes brought revelation as he was, that is, as an angel; he sometimes brought revelation disguised as a man. Sometimes, he came without being seen with the sound of a bell or bumble and placed the revelation into the heart of prophets.
Sometimes, Allah makes His prophets hear the commands and judgments directly. For instance, Moses received revelation directly from Allah in the Mount Sinai and Hazrat Prophet received revelation directly from Allah during the Ascension (Miraj).
- Types (levels) of Revelation)
- Based on what do we believe in the existence of angels?
- What is Revelation?
- Attributes necessary to be present in Prophets
- What does to present hadiths to the Quran mean? Did our Prophet say, Present what came to you from me to the Book of Allah. If it is in accordance with the Quran, it is my word. If it is not, it is not my word? If he did say so, how should
- How many groups are angels divided into? What are their duties?
- What is the Quran?
- Can those who only believe in God but not other pillars of faith, say prophets or fate, be regarded as believers?
- How was the Quran were protected from distortion?