What does a menstruating woman do during the prayer times?
It is recommended that a menstruating woman or a puerperal (a woman undergoing a post-natal bleeding) who cannot perform prayers be in a state of prayer so that she will not be away from spiritual peace completely.
She can do as follows: when the time for prayer comes, she performs wudu (ablution), lays her prayer rug, contemplates in spiritual feelings and thoughts, evaluates her past and future, thanks Allah who has granted her numerous blessings and praises Him.
- States Peculiar to Women (Menstruation- Puerperium- Excuse)
- 3. Fasting
- TAHARA (Cleanliness or Purification)
- Menstruation and Post-childbirth Bleeding
- 6. Miracles of Hazrat Muhammad
- Does faith and prayer have a role in treatment? How does modern medicine view it?
- SALAT (PRAYER)-II
- What are the frequent questions about hajj?
- What does to present hadiths to the Quran mean? Did our Prophet say, Present what came to you from me to the Book of Allah. If it is in accordance with the Quran, it is my word. If it is not, it is not my word? If he did say so, how should
- Special File of Sexuality Test