What does a menstruating woman do during the prayer times?
It is recommended that a menstruating woman or a puerperal (a woman undergoing a post-natal bleeding) who cannot perform prayers be in a state of prayer so that she will not be away from spiritual peace completely.
She can do as follows: when the time for prayer comes, she performs wudu (ablution), lays her prayer rug, contemplates in spiritual feelings and thoughts, evaluates her past and future, thanks Allah who has granted her numerous blessings and praises Him.
- States Peculiar to Women (Menstruation- Puerperium- Excuse)
- Menstruation and Post-childbirth Bleeding
- 3. Fasting
- TAHARA (Cleanliness or Purification)
- Issues related to ghusl
- SALAT (PRAYER)-II
- It is said that there is a hadith, which states that women are deficient in Religion; is it so?
- What are the frequent questions about hajj?
- What are the situations that women can encounter during hajj (pilgrimage) and what are they supposed to do in those conditions?
- 2. Prayer