What are the praises snd supplications recited after the preyers (salat)?
There are some supplications and paraises performing of which are sunnah after prayer finishes. These supplications are given below:
When the prayer finishes it is said "Allâhumma antas- salâmu wa minkas-salâm, Tabârakta yâ dhal jalâli wal-ikrâm. Ala Rasûlinâ salawat"; then it is said;
"Allâhumma salli alâ sayyidinâ Muhammadin wa alâ âli say-yidinâ Muhammad."
"Subhânallâhi wal hamdulillâhi walâ ilâha illallâhu wallahu akbar, walâ hawla wala quwwata illâ billâhil aliyyil adhîm."
Translation ; O Allah, you are the peace giver and from You comes peace.
The Sanctifications (Prayers) on our prophet.
Glorified is Allah, All the praises and thanks are to Allah, There is no god but Allah, and Allah is the Greatest. There is no omnipotence and power except by Allah, the Most High, the Most Great.
Then Aûdhu Basmala is said, then the verse of Divine Throne (Ayat-al-Kursi), the chapters of The Purity (sura Al-ikhlas), The Daybreak (sura Al-Falak), The Humankind (sura An-Nas) are recited. To use an instrument or fingers during the the praises (tasbîh) is sunnah.
After thirty-three times "Subhânallâh" "Glorified is Allah," thirty-three times "Al-Hamdu lillâh" "All the praises and thanks to Allah," thirty-three times "Allâhu Akbar" "Allah is the Greatest". And then "Lâ ilâha illallâhu wahdahu lâ sharîka lah, Lahul mulku wa lahul Hamdu wa huwa alâ Külli shayin qadir," "There is no god but Allah alone, there is no Associate with Him , to Him alone all dominion to Him alone all praises, and He is able to do all things" is recited, then the hands are raised and supplications are said to Allah for our parents, relatives and all the Muslims.
- The Second Table: indicating the reality of the world of the people of guidance, those with easy hearts.
- First Point: The meaning of prayer (salah). The relation of the words in tasbihat (glorifications) with the prayer.
- What are the dhikrs that the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) made?
- How is salat (prayer) performed? Can you determine it orderly with photos?
- Can you give information about the five daily prayers?
- Why we pray five times a day?
- What are the prayers that should be read before going to bed and after waking up?
- Can a Muslim recite Allah's names in public by using stone prayer beads? Isn't it a Bid'ah
- How is Prayer (salah) performed? Will you please explain orderly with photographs?
- 2. Prayer