A Sacred Date
A Sacred Date
The date a significant mystery of the All-Wise Qur’an became clear was again in a word of the Qur’an’s. It was like this:
According to the abjad system the numerical value of the word ‘Qur’an’ is three hundred and fifty-one. It contains two alifs; if the concealed alif is read ‘alfun,’ it is ‘alfun’ with the value of a thousand.1 That is to say, the year one thousand three hundred and fifty-one may be called the Year of the Qur’an. Because that year the strange mystery of the ‘coincidences’ in the word ‘Qur’an’ became apparent in the parts of the Risale-i Nur, which is the Qur’an’s commentary. The miraculous mystery of the ‘coincidences’ of the word ‘Allah’ in the Qur’an appeared the same year. A Qur’an showing miraculous patterns, arranged in a new way, was written the same year. That year students of the Qur’an endeavoured to preserve the Qur’anic script with all their strength in the face of its being changed. Important aspects of the Qur’an’s miraculousness became apparent that same year. And the same year numerous events occurred which were related with the Qur’an, and it seems they will continue to occur...
1. According to the rules of grammar, failun is read fa'lun, like katifun is read katfun. Therefore, alifun is read alfun. Then it becomes one thousand three hundred and fifty-one
- First Point: It is related to unknown signs.
- Third Section, which is the Third Booklet: About the word “Allah” (Lafzullah).
- Conclusion to the Seventh Matter: The elimination of doubts about the unknown signs that come in the form of divine help.
- Seventh Matter which is the Seventh Booklet: It explains an important secret about Risale-i Nur students, the seven divine aids, in the following verse: “Say: ‘In the bounty of Allah. And in His Mercy,- in that let them rejoice’:... (Yunus, 10:58.)
- First Point: The levels of people in understanding the miraculousness of the Quran.
- Second Radiance: The continuing youth of the Qur'an in every age; its rules and laws are ageless; a comparison between the civilization of the Qur'an and human civilization.
- Third Point: The uniqueness and wondrousness of the Qur'an's style.
- Fourth Principle: The definition and comparison of revelation and inspiration. An explanation of the following verse, “If the ocean were ink..
- First Addendum: The miraculous aspects of the Qur’an and the proofs that it is the Word of Allah.
- Second Point: The Quran challenging the people of knowledge and understanding.