The Himada of all nations mentioned in the Torah
The Torah Informs People about Hz. Muhammad (pbuh)
The Qur’an says that Jews distorted the book of their religion, the Torah, by changing the places of its words and their meanings. That is why, the signs about the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) were aimed to be distorted and changed by Jews. The People of the Book, who distorted the actual meanings of the words, made it difficult to understand the signs of the explanations for the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
The Quranic verses that indicate the issue are as follows:
“Of the Jews there are those who displace words from their (right) places and say: "We hear and we disobey…”(an-Nisa: 46)
“They change the words from their (right) times and places; they say "If ye are given this, take it, but if not, beware…” (al-Maeda: 41)
Now we are going to look at the expressions of the Torah indicating the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH):
1- (The Old Testament Haggai 2:6-7): This is what the Lord Almighty says: “In a little while I will once more shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land… And I will shake all nations, and the Himadaof all the nations will come; and I will fill this house with glory, says the Lord of hosts.”
The good news of his advent and the word "Himada" in the original text of the Torah come from the same root as the name Muhammad in Arabic and the letters of the words Ahmad as “Ha, Mim and Dal” and they usually have the same meaning. So, the word which gives the meaning of the name of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is mentioned with "a magnificent event that will take place in the future" according to the expression of the verse.
So, what can be more magnificent than the advent of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), who spread the existence of Allah (God) to billions after the Old Testament? So this verse of the Torah informs people about the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and Islam’s triumph over all world states, which is a magnificent and glorious event.
- The Proofs of the Prophethood of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) in the Distorted Torah.
- Is it possible to find proofs for the prophethood of the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in the Bible, Torah and Psalms?
- What is the difference between the Quran and the Torah?
- Is it true that there exists an undistorted copy of the Torah? If it is not distorted, how can the signs about the Prophet in the Torah be explained?
- The Community Moses saw in the Torah
- What does distortion mean? Could you please explain How the Torah and the Gospel were distorted?
- how can you disprove the jewish religion?
- Did the Prophet (pbuh) tell the Christians living in his age that the Gospel was distorted? Or, did he use all his energy directly to convey the message of the Quran?
- Jews say that the torah is unchanged, and it is like the quran in the original language (hebrew) and there is also just one version of The torah
- How is belief in the hereafter in Judaism and Christianity dealt with?