The Four Ways of Easy Fasting
In one of the Hadith related by Daylami from Anas Ibn Malik (R.A), the Prophet (SAW) advised the easy way of fasting and said:
“He who applies four things fasts quite easily: breaks his fast with water, does not give up the suhoor meal, does not give up resting at noon, and uses nice perfume.” (Ramuz-al-Ahadith, No: 957)
- The Four Ways of Easy Fasting
- They say a woman who gives birth is purified of her sins. Is it true?
- How is the state of those who hold fast to the religion at the end of time described in hadiths?
- Special File for Ramadan
- Is it necessary to perform fasting on the day of arafah in the fasting of the first ten days of “Dhul-Hijjah”?
- Fasting during the Winter Days
- What are the characteristics of paradise life? Is eternal life not boring even if it is in paradise?
- When there is no bad and good, no wrong and right, no aim, no test in the paradise, Isn't the life in Paradise aimless?
- How should one day of a believer / Muslim be? How was one day of the Prophet (pbuh)?
- How did people determine the time of imsak in the past? I heard from old people that they determined the time of imsak when it became bright enough to distinguish black thread from white thread. However, it is very dark at the time of imsak.