The Four Ways of Easy Fasting
In one of the Hadith related by Daylami from Anas Ibn Malik (R.A), the Prophet (SAW) advised the easy way of fasting and said:
“He who applies four things fasts quite easily: breaks his fast with water, does not give up the suhoor meal, does not give up resting at noon, and uses nice perfume.” (Ramuz-al-Ahadith, No: 957)
- The Four Ways of Easy Fasting
- Fasting restrains the nafs (self, soul)
- How to make niyyah (intention) for performing missed fasting?
- The Prophet Receives Permission For Migration
- Ramadan, the month in which Paradise is decorated
- May Our Night Of Power (Qadr) Be Blessed
- The Prosperity of the day of Arafa
- The Battle of Khandaq
- Laylatul Qadr (Night of Power)
- How many times of salah are stated in the Qur’an? Are there any evidences showing that salahs are performed five times in a day?