The First Letter: The answers to four different questions.
IN THE NAME OF ALLAH,
THE MERCIFUL, THE COMPASSIONATE
And from Him do we seek help
The First Letter
In His Name, be He glorified!
And there is nothing but it glorifies Him with praise.1
[This consists of the brief answers to four questions]
1.Bediuzzaman explained the reason for heading his letters with this verse (Qur’an, 17:44) as follows: “This was the first door opened to me from the sacred treasuries of the All-Wise Qur’an. Of the Divine truths of the Qur’an, it was the truth of this verse that first became clear to me and it is this truth which pervades most parts of the Risale-i Nur. Another reason is that the masters in whom I have confidence used it at the head of their letters.” (See, Barla Lahikasi, 179.) (Tr.)
Please click on the following links to continue reading;
The Third Question is a reasonable explanation of where Hell is situated. It explains reasonably that there are two kinds of Hells: the Greater and Lesser Hells. It points out that they are two manifestations of Allah's favor and wrath, two fruits of the tree of the universe and two products of this world.
- The Second Question explains that death is a bounty in accordance with Qur'anic verses.
- Are angels Allah's daughters?
- The slander that Allah does not know the deeds that man will do..
- Why do we follow a madhhab?
- What is Risale-i Nur? Will you give detailed information about it?
- Fourth Matter which is the Fourth Booklet: The answer to a trivial question to warn brothers.
- About death
- Why is Hell eternal for unbelievers?
- Do we need to follow sects (madhabs)? Why? Are there any hadith or verse about this in Quran?