Are there any rewards for the deeds, which were done before embracing Islam?
Hakim bin Hizam reported to Urwa bin Zubair that he said to the Messenger of Allah (pbuh): Messenger of Allah, do you think if there is any reward (of the Lord with me on the day of Resurrection) for the deeds of religious purification that I performed in the state of ignorance, such as charity freeing a slave, cementing of blood-relations? Upon this, he (the Messenger of Allah) said to him: You have accepted Islam with all the previous virtues that you had practiced.
As it is clearly understood from the hadith, the Compassionate Allah never leaves any good deed rewardless. Whatever the condition would be, there is reward for the good deeds both in this world and in the hereafter.
- 4. Makkah Period of Hazrath Muhammad
- What is Religion?
- What is Bid a (Innovation) and what is it not?
- Embrace Islam first!
- How can we be sure that hadiths reach us without changing?
- Foreword (About Racism)
- Tahara (Cleanliness or Purification)
- 3. Prophets Mentioned in the Glorious Quran and Their Stories
- TAHARA (Cleanliness or Purification)
- Islam is a religion of ease.