According to the sect of Shafii, when a man touches a woman-also when a woman touches a man-his ablution is spoilt. However, while Shafiis are performing Hajj-pilgrimage-though they touch women why do not their ablutions become spoilt?
It is because all the four sects are right that it is seen legitimate to imitate any one of the judgments of a right sect in the event of a hardship. Because it is very crowded at the time of Hajj, unconsciously men may touch other women, and vice versa. In such a situation, the ablutions of Shafiis do not become spoilt. As it is virtually impossible to avoid such incidences during the performance of the components of Hajj, they imitate the sect of Hanafi; by saying the word of intention, they conform to Hanafi in that respect. They thus perform their prayers with peace and comfort without any apprehension.
In fact, as all kinds of devilish tricks are removed from these sacred places, hajjis do not realize that their hands touch the hand of a woman.
As can be seen, it is a mercy upon the Muslims that sects are different. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) pointed out this fact in one of his Hadiths: The disagreement of my community is mercy. (Keşfü'l-Hafa, 1:64)
- Is it permissible to play national lottery?
- ARKASINDA ŞÂFİÎ BULUNMASI İHTİMÂLİ OLAN HANEFÎ İMÂMININ DİKKAT ETMESİ LÂZIM GELEN HUSUSLAR
- Is share market permissible in Islam?
- What is Haram?
- Are doubtful food items permissible to eat?
- NECÂSET, ONUN GİDERİLMESİ VE AF EDİLEN MİKDÂRLAR
- burnt food
- Is it permissible to use the products/food items that include gelatin as an additive? Is it halal when it is not definitely known that it is haram?
- Is it haram to play rock music and listen, and wear tight pants
- What is Haram?