Surah 114. An-Nas (Mankind)
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
1. Say: I seek refuge with the Lord and Cherisher of Mankind,
2. The King (or Ruler) of Mankind,
3. The Allah (for judge) of Mankind,-
4. From the mischief of the Whisperer (of Evil), who withdraws (after his whisper),-
5. (The same) who whispers into the hearts of Mankind,-
6. Among Jinns and among men.
- What does the hadith "Satan flows in the blood vessels of man with blood" mean?
- What does the phrase "who whispers into the hearts of Mankind among Jinn and among men" mentioned in the chapter of an-Nas mean?
- Surah 3. Al 'Imran (The Family Of 'Imran, The House Of 'Imran)
- Surah 4. An-Nisa' (Women)
- THE SURAH RECITED IN THE PRAYER
- Surah 10. Yunus (Jonah)
- Surah 2. Al-Baqara (The Cow)
- Surah 27. An-Naml (The Ant, The Ants)
- Surah 20. Ta Ha (Ta-ha)