THE WORDS FROM RISALE-I NUR COLLECTION
THE FIRST WORD: On In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate, showing what a strength and source of bounty it is and how it is constantly recited by all things through the tongues of their beings.
THE SECOND WORD: A comparison showing the believers' and unbelievers' view of the world and that happiness and ease of mind lie in belief in Allah, and safety, in Islam.
THE THIRD WORD: A comparison illustrating the great profit of worship and great loss of vice and dissipation.
THE FOURTH WORD: A comparison illustrating the value and importance of the five daily prayers, and the ease they afford to the spirit, heart, and mind.
THE FIFTH WORD: A comparison showing that man's true duty is worship of Allah and to avoid grievous sins.
THE TENTH WORD: On Resurrection, the realm of Hereafter, Paradise and Hell, The proofs that show the evidences of the existence of the hereafter from the world in which we live.
THE TWENTY-THIRD FLASH: This treatise puts naturalistic atheism to death with no chance of reanimation, and totally shatters the foundation stones of unbelief.
THE TWENTY-NINTH LETTER: The Second Section, which is the Second Treatise : On the Month of Ramadan.
THE FIRST FLASH: An important explanation of the verse, But he cried through the depths of the darkness, "There is no god but You; Glory be unto You! I was indeed among the wrongdoers," the famous supplication of the prophet Jonah (UWP), showing its relevance for everyone
THE SECOND FLASH: The famous supplication of the Prophet Job (PBUH), When he called upon his Sustainer saying: “Verily harm has afflicted me, and You are the Most Merciful of the Merciful” provides a true remedy for all those struck by disaster.
- The Second Station of the Twenty-Second Word: The indications of living beings of the universe for the existence and oneness of Allah.
- The Twenty-Second Word: The works of art in the universe which inform about Allah; the ways of making out the artistic delicacies and the manifestation of oneness in them and gaining investigative belief (tahqiq).
- Second Ray: The wondrousness in the Qur'an's comprehensiveness.
- Seventh Matter which is the Seventh Booklet: It explains an important secret about Risale-i Nur students, the seven divine aids, in the following verse: “Say: ‘In the bounty of Allah. And in His Mercy,- in that let them rejoice’:... (Yunus, 10:58.)
- A Brief Look at Bediuzzaman Said Nursi’s Life, The Risale-i Nur, and ‘Letters-1928-1932’
- The Thirty-Third Word: It explains that there is a window opening to Almighty Allah in everything with thirty-three examples.
- The First Addendum to the Miracles of Muhammad (PBUH): The Nineteenth Word is about the messengership of Muhammad (pbuh) and the miracle of the splitting of the moon.
- Third Stopping-Place: The point of views of the people of misguidance and the people of guidance on the worldly life.
- What is intention; how should it be?
- Bediüzzaman Said Nursi