THE WORDS FROM RISALE-I NUR COLLECTION
THE FIRST WORD: On In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate, showing what a strength and source of bounty it is and how it is constantly recited by all things through the tongues of their beings.
THE SECOND WORD: A comparison showing the believers' and unbelievers' view of the world and that happiness and ease of mind lie in belief in Allah, and safety, in Islam.
THE THIRD WORD: A comparison illustrating the great profit of worship and great loss of vice and dissipation.
THE FOURTH WORD: A comparison illustrating the value and importance of the five daily prayers, and the ease they afford to the spirit, heart, and mind.
THE FIFTH WORD: A comparison showing that man's true duty is worship of Allah and to avoid grievous sins.
THE TENTH WORD: On Resurrection, the realm of Hereafter, Paradise and Hell, The proofs that show the evidences of the existence of the hereafter from the world in which we live.
THE TWENTY-THIRD FLASH: This treatise puts naturalistic atheism to death with no chance of reanimation, and totally shatters the foundation stones of unbelief.
THE TWENTY-NINTH LETTER: The Second Section, which is the Second Treatise : On the Month of Ramadan.
THE FIRST FLASH: An important explanation of the verse, But he cried through the depths of the darkness, "There is no god but You; Glory be unto You! I was indeed among the wrongdoers," the famous supplication of the prophet Jonah (UWP), showing its relevance for everyone
THE SECOND FLASH: The famous supplication of the Prophet Job (PBUH), When he called upon his Sustainer saying: “Verily harm has afflicted me, and You are the Most Merciful of the Merciful” provides a true remedy for all those struck by disaster.
- The Second Station of the Twenty-Second Word: The indications of living beings of the universe for the existence and oneness of Allah.
- The Twenty-Second Word: The works of art in the universe which inform about Allah; the ways of making out the artistic delicacies and the manifestation of oneness in them and gaining investigative belief (tahqiq).
- Second Ray: The wondrousness in the Qur'an's comprehensiveness.
- What is Risale-i Nur? Will you give detailed information about it?
- Seventh Matter which is the Seventh Booklet: It explains an important secret about Risale-i Nur students, the seven divine aids, in the following verse: “Say: ‘In the bounty of Allah. And in His Mercy,- in that let them rejoice’:... (Yunus, 10:58.)
- Third Stopping-Place: The point of views of the people of misguidance and the people of guidance on the worldly life.
- The Thirty-Third Word: It explains that there is a window opening to Almighty Allah in everything with thirty-three examples.
- A Brief Look at Bediuzzaman Said Nursi’s Life, The Risale-i Nur, and ‘Letters-1928-1932’
- The Thirty-Second Word: The proof of the Wahdaniyyah (Oneness) of Allah Almighty. The answer to the doubts and objections to Oneness and Divine unity. The point of views of the people of misguidance and the people of guidance.
- Twelfth Proof: The news given by the Qur'an about the creator of the universe.