Prediction charts for gender
Submitted by on Tue, 10/08/2010 - 14:25
Dear Brother / Sister,
As it is stated in the question, this is a case of prediction. A certain result is not and cannot be a determinant. In this situation, the intention is important. If a person believes that the result will be certain and if they use it, then they will be responsible because everything depends on Allah’s will. Even though we cannot say that they are not regarded to have committed a sin if they do not have such an intention, we do not consider it to be right for a Muslim to deal with such things. Instead, it would be better for them to open their hands to pray to Allah for what is good for them.
Questions on Islam
- How is intention made for qada (missed) prayers? If a person does not know how many prayers he has missed, what should he do?
- Is it permissible to find out the sex of the baby before giving birth?
- Sixth Sign: It includes the miracles of Hz. Muhammad (pbuh) about the future and an answer to a question about the Shi‘a’s love for Hz. Ali.
- What is the decree about missed (qada) prayers? When and how are they performed? How should one say niyyah (intention) for them?
- Gender Of a child
- Is weather forecasting, knowing the Gayb- Unknown?
- What is the correct method of offering Qada Prayer? In what way is it beneficial?
- Qada (Missed) Prayers
- First Topic: It emphasizes the importance of brotherhood and love among Muslims. It explains with a persuasive style how damaging rancor and enmity are from the point of view of both Islam and social, individual and spiritual life.
- When and how are the missed (qada) prayers performed? Are the sunnah prayers performed as well?