Is it permissible to donate blood to non-Muslims?
Submitted by on Wed, 11/12/2019 - 16:41
Dear Brother / Sister,
Man is a respectable being. Therefore, it is permissible to donate blood to and to take blood from non-Muslims.
Questions on Islam
- Can fitrah and zakah be given to non-Muslims?
- Is it permissible to work in a bank in a non-Muslim country?
- What are the frequent questions related to sacrificing an animal and their answers?
- Is tawassul permissible according to verses and hadiths?
- What are the characteristics of a person who can give a fatwa? Can we act according to the fatwas given today?
- Is it permissible for restaurants to remain open all day before iftar in the month of Ramadan and to serve those who do not fast?
- Is it necessary for relatives and family friends to sit separately (men and women in separate places/rooms)? How should a man act when one of his adult sisters-in-law stays in his house for the night?
- What is an illegitimate child? What does the religion of Islam say about this term?
- Is it haram (forbidden) to eat squid (calamari)?
- Do zarurahs (necessities) render harams halal? Is it possible in Islam to abandon fards for harams or to commit a haram deed for something fard? If yes, when?