Is it permissible to donate blood to non-Muslims?
Submitted by on Wed, 11/12/2019 - 15:41
Dear Brother / Sister,
Man is a respectable being. Therefore, it is permissible to donate blood to and to take blood from non-Muslims.
Questions on Islam
- Is organ donation, organ transplant permissible?
- Can sadqah money be given to non-muslims?
- Can fitrah and zakah be given to non-Muslims?
- Is it permissible to work in a bank in a non-Muslim country?
- Is it permissible to have a test tube baby? What are the conditions of having a test tube baby? Are the methods of determining the gender of the baby permissible?
- Is organ transplantation Halal? What does Islam say about organ donation? Is it permissible to receive or donate an organ from or to a Non-Muslim?
- Is it permissible to sell alcoholic drinks to non-Muslims in Dar al-Harb?
- Is it permissible for men to pluck or to shave the hairs on their body parts?
- What does determine one country whether is an Islamic country or not?
- is husband allowed to beat his wife?
THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS