Is it appropriate to commit sins but also to perform prayers? I started to perform five daily prayers a few months ago but I cannot keep away from some sins. However, I do not want to abandon prayers. Will you help me?
Submitted by on Sat, 03/11/2018 - 14:52
Dear Brother / Sister,
A person’s committing sins does not prevent him from performing prayers. As man performs prayers, he will keep away from sins gradually. You feel disturbed by the sins you commit. This is a good development. A benefit of performing prayers is saving man from committing sins in time.
Continue performing prayers like that. You will get rid of the other sins inshallah.
Even if a person commits sins, he gets the reward of performing prayers. It is not appropriate to abandon prayers by being deceived by the trick of Satan.
Questions on Islam
- It is said that there is no qada (missed) prayer in the Quran and hence there is no prayer called qada prayer. Is it true? Will you explain it with fiqh evidences?
- What are the ways of protection from Satan?
- What is the Sunnah? Could you explain the importance of Sunnah in Islam?
- Is it not useless and impossible to kill an apostate (murtad)?
- Can I learn the names of the two Companions whom the Prophet (pbuh) followed in prayer? How did it happen?
- What are the hadiths of the Prophet about commerce and commercial ethics?
- Why is Hz. Aisha’s innocence narrated in ten verses in the Quran?
- Will a person who suffered the penalty given by Islam be punished again in the hereafter for the same crime?
- Are there any things that were rendered haram by Hadiths?
- How can genetic abnormalities be explained if everything is created in the best way?