Is it appropriate to commit sins but also to perform prayers? I started to perform five daily prayers a few months ago but I cannot keep away from some sins. However, I do not want to abandon prayers. Will you help me?
Submitted by on Sat, 03/11/2018 - 14:52
Dear Brother / Sister,
A person’s committing sins does not prevent him from performing prayers. As man performs prayers, he will keep away from sins gradually. You feel disturbed by the sins you commit. This is a good development. A benefit of performing prayers is saving man from committing sins in time.
Continue performing prayers like that. You will get rid of the other sins inshallah.
Even if a person commits sins, he gets the reward of performing prayers. It is not appropriate to abandon prayers by being deceived by the trick of Satan.
Questions on Islam
- Is it a good thing for me to remind my wife of prayers all the time?
- It is said that there is no qada (missed) prayer in the Quran and hence there is no prayer called qada prayer. Is it true? Will you explain it with fiqh evidences?
- What are the ways of protection from Satan?
- What is the Sunnah? Could you explain the importance of Sunnah in Islam?
- Will Jesus Christ descend again upon earth before the Doom breaks out?
- Why is Interest Forbidden?
- What is Sharia, how is Sharia lived, is Sharia valid in this century?
- 4. Makkah Period of Hazrath Muhammad
- What are the rights of women in Islam? How do you answer the claims that Islam puts pressure and limitations on women?
- What is the importance of Friday prayer?