Falaah as girl´s name
Submitted by on Wed, 08/09/2010 - 16:45
Dear Brother / Sister,
The name cannot be heavy for a person. Any name that has a nice meaning can be given to children. If you like that name, you can give it to the child.
Questions on Islam
- What are our duties toward our neighbors?
- Are the mother and father regarded to have violated the rights of their child who is married and who lives in a different place from them if they take from his property without his permission?
- When does the embryo of a child become alive in a womb and What can be done for the children who die before their birth?
- What are the lessons we can learn from coronavirus epidemy?
- What is the decree about leaving food uncovered? It is said that the food that is left uncovered cannot be eaten. Is it true?
- marriage procdure
- What are the hadiths and views of Islamic scholars about listening to musical instruments?
- If the God is goodness itself why does evil exist?
- What does fard al-kifayah mean? Will you explain it? Is working and learning ilm (knowledge/science) fard al-kifayah?
- Wearing Suras