Can the prayers of Qada be performed before daily prayers?
Submitted by on Wed, 21/08/2019 - 11:55
Dear Brother / Sister,
There is no definite time for qada prayers. They can be performed any time other than karahah times. Thus, qada prayers can be performed before or after the daily prayers.
Questions on Islam
- What is the importance of time for prayer (salah)?
- Prayers in Congregation
- What is the decree about missed (qada) prayers? When and how are they performed? How should one say niyyah (intention) for them?
- How Many Pillars (Essential Parts) are there in a Prayer?
- Is it permissible to perform qada (compensation) prayers after the prayer of Maghrib (the evening prayer)?
- Did the Prophet (pbuh) ever miss any prayers and perform qada (missed) prayers?
- Rawatib Prayers
- When and how are the missed (qada) prayers performed? Are the sunnah prayers performed as well?
- Can any qada (missed) prayers be performed after the asr (afternoon) prayer or only the qada of asr (afternoon) prayer?
- Prayer, the summary of all kinds of worship