Can the prayers of Qada be performed before daily prayers?
Submitted by on Wed, 21/08/2019 - 11:55
Dear Brother / Sister,
There is no definite time for qada prayers. They can be performed any time other than karahah times. Thus, qada prayers can be performed before or after the daily prayers.
Questions on Islam
- Did the Prophet (pbuh) ever miss any prayers and perform qada (missed) prayers?
- What do you think about those who change their madhhab so as not to perform sunnah prayers?
- Can any qada (missed) prayers be performed after the asr (afternoon) prayer or only the qada of asr (afternoon) prayer?
- What is the importance of the morning prayer (fajr)?
- Will you give information about material and spiritual virtues of prayers? What are the benefits of prayer? What does prayer gain man?
- What are the benefits of prayer for us?
- How are prayers performed in a vehicle while traveling?
- Is it permissible not to perform the sunnah prayers? We are sometimes very tired. They say the Prophet (pbuh) sometimes abandoned the sunnahs of the afternoon and night prayers. Is it true? How often did he abandon them?
- Will you give information about performing sunnah prayers at home?
- What are the things that prayer (salah) makes man gain?