Can any qada (missed) prayers be performed after the asr (afternoon) prayer or only the qada of asr (afternoon) prayer?
Submitted by on Tue, 20/08/2019 - 10:54
Dear Brother / Sister,
You can perform any qada prayer after the asr (afternoon) prayer. There is no rule that you can only perform the qada of asr (afternoon) prayer. However, it is necessary to perform them outside karahah times.
Questions on Islam
- Can one perform qada (missed) prayers in abominable (makrooh) periods of time?
- Is it permissible to perform qada (compensation) prayers after the prayer of Maghrib (the evening prayer)?
- Can the sunnah prayers that are abandoned due to some obligations be performed as qada (missed) prayers afterwards?
- Can the prayers of Qada be performed before daily prayers?
- When and how are the missed (qada) prayers performed? Are the sunnah prayers performed as well?
- Is it permissible to perform fard (obligatory) prayers during Karahah times?
- Qada (Missed) Prayers
- If a person cannot perform the first sunnah of the noon prayer before the fard prayer, which one should he perform after the fard first; the first sunnah or the last sunnah? What should be the order like?
- Prayers in Congregation
- Is it a sin to perform the prayer at the end of the time for that prayer? Can the prayer be performed as soon as the adhan is recited?