Being deceived in faith issues.
Details of the QuestionHow are people deceived in faith issues?
Submitted by on Thu, 10/07/2008 - 16:53
Dear Brother / Sister,
Questions on Islam
- Isn't it difficult to perform daily prayers five times every day? What is your advice?
- How can we strengthen our faith? Could you give information about the increase and decrease of faith, investigative faith and imitative faith and the importance of faith?
- What are the causes that lead man to deception?
- How can we Strengthen our Belief? Will you give information about the Increase and Decrease of Belief, Tahqiq (Investigative) and Taqlid (Imitative) Belief and the Importance of Belief?
- The slander that Allah does not know the deeds that man will do..
- What is Rahmani warning?
- Are there any verses stating that the Prophet (pbuh) is the explainer of the Quran?
- Will you explain the hadith "Difference of opinion (disagreement) in my ummah is a mercy"?
- Does the Lord of the Quran make plans (set traps)? How can we answer those who make these claims by using some verses as excuses?
- How do we understand that we believe in Allah's existence by approving it with our heart? How do we understand whether we believe in something or not?
THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS