What would you advise to become healthy and happy?
Submitted by on Sat, 09/09/2017 - 15:34
Dear Brother / Sister,
In fact, the shortest summary is this:
To act in accordance with the rules Allah imposed in the Quran and the universe. Both books belong to Allah. Those whoact in accordance with those two books become peaceful and happy both materially and spiritually.
For, the Quran is the life of the spirit and the universe is the light of the body.
-should give life to his spiritual world with belief, feed it with worshipping and protect it by avoiding sins;
- he shouldact in accordance with the laws of the book of the universe by contenting himself with the legitimate things for his bodily world.
A body that is left without air, water and food is destroyed and is deprived of peace and happiness; similarly, the spirit that is deprived of worshipping will remain without air, water and food.
After this brief and concise knowledge, let me share some of the advice of both soul and body specialists:
1. Drink a lot of water.
2. Eat less.
3. Eat more of the food grown in the trees and plants, and less of the food produced in the factories.
4. Do not bottle up anything.
5. Allocate time for worshipping and prayer.
6. Sit quietly for at least ten minutes every day. Meditate.
7. Sleep regularly.
8. Walk thirty minutes every day. And smile while walking.
9. Do not compare your life with others. You have no idea what their journey is like.
10. Do not have negative thoughts that you cannot control. Instead; spend your energy for the moment; know the value of every breath you take; take pleasure.
11. Discover the beauty of plainness.
12. Do not take life very seriously. Do not forget that you are ephemeral.
13. Do not waste your precious energy talking about others.
14. Avoid thinking bad things about others.
15. Jealousy is a waste of time. You already have everything you need.
16. Forget about the affairs in the past. Do not remind people of their mistakes in the past. This will ruin your present happiness.
17. Life is too short to waste time by nursing a grudge against someone. Do not hate anyone.
18. Make peace with your past so that it will not ruin the present time.
19. Remember that life is a school and we are here to learn. Problems are like an algebra lesson that remains in the past but the lessons we take are part of a training program that continues for a lifetime.
20. Smile more and try to be positive.
21. You do not have to win every debate. Compromise even if you disagree.
22. Call your family frequently.
23. Give something good to others every day. Smile, thanks, compliment, help, support, morale ...
24. Forgive everybody for everything.
25. Spend time with people older than seventy and younger than six.
26. Smile at least to three people every day and greet someone you do not know.
27. Do not care what others think about you.
28. Do what is right, and do not repent of your mistakes. Whatever happens or does not happen is for your goodness.
29. Try to keep away from anything that is not useful, beautiful or joyful.
30. ALLAH heals everything; everything we experience is for our goodness even if we do not notice it now.
31. Whether a situation is good or bad, it will change anyhow. Accept the situation.
32. No matter how you feel, get up, put on your clothes and go out. Do not lock yourself in the house.
33. The best has not come yet.
34. Thank Allah for waking up alive in the morning.
35. Your spirituality is always your happiness. Pay attention to your feelings.
36. Believe, pray, do what is necessary and leave the rest to the divine determination.
Questions on Islam